For everyone in Hereford to have access to affordable, nutritious food and be a part of a community that actively supports those who are struggling with mental health problems and people experiencing social isolation.
To combat the issues of food insecurity, social isolation and mental health in Hereford through the provision of a community wellbeing café, offering healthy affordable food and hosting regular social activities, training and educational workshops.
- To combat household food insecurity in Hereford.
- To reduce social isolation felt by local residents regardless of age or background.
- To improve the job prospects and skills of vulnerable adults in the local community.
- To provide support on issues such as mental health.
- To reduce the amount of good food going to waste.